Not yet. Probably a reasonable rule of thumb is to wait until there is absolutely no snow on Idaho Peak facing New Denver. I rode up today and there is still about a 20m section with 2ft of snow just as you approach the Blue Grouse Basin sign at Km 10(?). The rest of the road is clear of snow and so easy hiking or biking for the next 2km to the ridge and the hiking trail is all clear. Probably by July 12th or so the road will be open all the way.